How Videography Applies To Your Practice
Videography for dentists takes many forms, and as part of a well-crafted and expertly executed digital marketing plan, it may fill a number of roles. While the possibilities and potential are innumerable, here are some possible applications of videography for your dental practice:
- Practice Overviews: With an effective practice overview video, your prospective patients can get a feel for your practice, its staff, and above all the kind of care you offer. A good practice overview videos capture the essence of your dental practice for the viewer, letting them get a feel and helping them to decide if it’s right for them.
- Video Office Tours: Akin to an office practice video, a video tour lets new patients familiarize themselves with your office, its layout, and the atmosphere it creates before they even walk through the door. This in turn helps build the confidence, trust, and comfort level they need in you as a potential dental care provider.
- Meet the Dentists: Introduction videos are a wonderful addition to your website and social media. By allowing prospective patients to meet you in advance, you can increase their comfort level, give them some insights into the kind of care provider you are, and let them make the right choice for their dental care provider.
- Frequently Asked Questions: An FAQ video is a warmer and more personal alternative to the traditional FAQ page on your website, helping patients feel that their questions have been fully and completely answered. They’re also more accessible to many patients, who prefer video to text for a variety of reasons.
- Community Engagement: Everyone wants to feel like they’re part of something, and your prospective patients are no exception. By showing them where your practice fits into the broader community via well-made and well-crafted video content, we’ll help them develop a connection both to your office and to the things you all share in common.
- Social Media Advertising: Social media drives digital marketing, and the right social media videos can help you reach prospective patients that you might miss with other approaches. With the rise of video-primary or video-exclusive platforms in social media.